Guest blogs that bring new ideas, engaging content, and knowledge that can help Shopify merchants build and manage their businesses are always welcome at reviewbit.
Here are some guest blogging guidelines for the reviewbit blog. Please contact us at email@example.com to further discuss this.
An article must match the following criteria in order to be considered for publication on the blog:
- It should strive to assist our audience in expanding their business, honing their technical skills, or instilling creativity in their work.
- It should be written for web designers, web and app developers, marketers, eCommerce consultants, and other eCommerce creative professionals.
- The article cannot be a self-serving promotional piece or an advertisement for a service, business, or product.
- Articles should strive to provide a fair, well-rounded, and unbiased assessment of a topic or technique.
- The post should be technical in nature, extremely thorough, and of long-term value to our target readership. Actionable advice, step-by-step instructions, checklists, or code snippets are all examples of outstanding content.
- The article must be well-supported and well-researched. Numerous case studies or instances; figures, metrics, and other statistical measures of achievement; and links to credible sources are all included in a fantastic piece.
- Content should be timely or relevant to current market trends.
- Any and all content published on reviewbit’s site is owned by reviewbit. At any time, reviewbit has the right to repurpose, republish, amend, or remove donated content.
- The article should be instructive rather than self-promotional.
- Plagiarism is not permitted, and neither is information that is offensive, incorrect, or excessively critical of companies or persons. Your content should be sincere, objective, and professional.
- Be genuine, with no grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- The word count should be between 800 and 2000 words. If you have a wide topic that you think may go above this limit, consider breaking it up into several sections of a series.
- Two backlinks to your company’s homepage or another blog post of your choice is permissible.
We reserve the right to alter and change your guest blog content as needed, as well as to update it for correctness and completeness in the future. We also reserve the right to include call-to-action links to reviewbit content, such as email newsletters, tips, and other downloading materials.
Please provide your article as a Google document with any visuals you’d want to include. At least two photographs that are relevant to the topic of your post should be included. Also, please assist us in the creation of:
- Image of a thumbnail (500 x 250px)
- A banner at the top (1200 x 450px)
Topics that you can write on
- Simplify the Marketing articles.
- Tips and tutorials for Shopify merchants.
- Articles that provides the best practices for Shopify Merchants.
- E-commerce Tools and Technology that helps merchants.
- Any article containing a lot of information about Shopify.
How to contact us to post a guest post?
- To have your guest blog published on reviewbit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please place all of your content and images in a Google Drive folder and send it to email@example.com through email.